Technology Governance Services (TGS)
TGS assists businesses to drive value from their investment in technology.
Key focus areas include:
I am an experienced and highly qualified IT Governance, Risk and Controls professional providing the services below seamlessly and efficiently in a remote working environment:
• IT Audits …… IT Security, User access, Business Continuity, Supply Chain risks, Cyber Security risks, and many others.
• Project Assurance Audits …… project gate reviews, gap analysis against good practices, project risk assessment, includes Agile approach.
• IT Governance reviews …… Maturity assessment and gap analysis against good practice IT Governance frameworks; fast-track efficient benchmarking and diagnostics; align with business architecture; set up IT Advisory Committee that provides a review checkpoint for executive management; implement effective executive and board reporting.
• Business Risk Modelling …… Apply Monte Carlo modelling techniques and scenario analysis to quantify the economic impact of risk and quantify uncertainty relating to future loss events and define risk appetite.
• Ethics Audits ….. Gap analysis against good ethics framework, develop Code of Ethics and improve reporting to senior management on Ethics Governance.
• Accelerate ISO27001 in-house implementation by providing forms, documents, templates, policies, for ISO 27001 (ISMS) and ISO 22301 (BCMS), including gap analysis tool, project plan, risk assessment and risk treatment and others.
• Cyber Governance assessments against good practice frameworks; strategies to combat phishing, social engineering and business email scams.
• Assess effectiveness of core applications …… efficient and effective review with stakeholders and end users to define pain points, lost productivity, and opportunities for improvement.
• Supply Chain Risk Assessment ……. Assess risks associated with supply chain; implement governance accountability processes to monitor the supply chain, assess the need for, and value of, ASAE Assurance engagements.
• Transactional Data Analytics training, leveraging advanced features of Excel and data hygiene techniques to enhance Replication and Integrity of the analytics and Productivity of the person undertaking the analysis. Focus is on auditors and accountants. Will require a self rating of at least 4/10 in Excel as this is fast paced and covers many Excel techniques, including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Index March and 20 others. This is my transfer of knowledge to those who need to improve their data analytics skills.